Sunday night we returned from a quick weekend to Boise to visit with some of Rusty's college buddies. Monday Amelia turned 7! I spent the morning unpacking and starting laundry. Tiffany, our summer sitter, did the morning run around with all the kids. After swim lessons, Amelia and I ran some errands for her party and to find something special for Amelia! She ended up choosing a puppy Webkinz with a swimsuit.
At the last minute in the Costco checkout line, Amelia decided that she would like to have dinner at Red Robin rather than the previously decided upon Olive Garden. A few phone calls and a quick trip home to unload groceries and we met my mom and dad at Red Robin. Amelia was excited when we ran into her friend Kayla at RR. She was there celebrating her Uncle's birthday.
In fact I think they sang Happy Birthday to 6 different tables within a few minutes. It was definitely the birthday place to be!
After RR we came home and had cake, opened presents and played!
The next day was Amelia's Beach Birthday Party! We had 15 girls and had a great time.


The girls made sandcastles out of sand clay and decorated flip flops. They played limbo with the hose and tossed water balloons. We had lunch, decorated 'beachy' cupcakes and finally swam in the little pools and slid down the water slide. I think the girls had a great time! It was a really fun party!
The girls made sandcastles out of sand clay and decorated flip flops. They played limbo with the hose and tossed water balloons. We had lunch, decorated 'beachy' cupcakes and finally swam in the little pools and slid down the water slide. I think the girls had a great time! It was a really fun party!
Wednesday, we finished laundry, repacked and headed to Seaside, OR for a quick Oregon Coast beach vacation!

2 comments:
Wow! A new post:) Loved all the pics. I can't believe Amelia is 7! RR is always a blast to celebrate a birthday at. The party looks amazing, but you always do an amazing job!
Looks like a lot of fun. I had forgotten you had an Amelia. I have one too...she just turned one in August too. I remebered the name from Nicole Goldrup. Loved her Amelia...always in those big dresses!! Glad to see you updated your blog! Your yard is beautiful! (This is Kim from Dental school by the way)
Post a Comment