Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here's the kitchen remodel that I surpised Rusty with while he was in Africa. I think the construction might have scared him enough to never leave me that long again. What would I do next? :)
The backsplash and blinds will be installed on Monday. I still haven't figured out what to do for lighting . I think I've looked at millions and just can't decide what I like best and want to live with for a long time.
It's just amazing what a little paint and granite can do to a place!








6 comments:

Jen Childers said...

Your kitchen has turned out just amazing! I love the granite with the white...turned out great. I can't wait to see it with the backsplash.

Loren said...

That looks great!!! You are making me want a white kitchen again!!! maybe someday!

Mara said...

It's beautiful, Michelle! I like how the island extension turned out and of course the colors are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!! Way to keep busy while the hubby's playing in Africa. :)

Amy and Brad said...

WOW - looks great!

Love the blog, by the way! Such an easy way to stay in touch...and why do we need an easy way when you are a local call away or an hours drive?! Maybe because we have 10 kids between us! :)

shelly parrish said...

I am enjoying your blog this morning....it IS simple, elogant, Michelle-style! I think it is perfect!!! I loved the kids' comments on life and growth. And Rusty in Africa and Europe!!! All seems well with the Walkers. I hope to be in the Tri Cities in February (perhaps the 16th&17th)
Thank you!