Sunday, November 9, 2008

19 days on my own

We survived our first week without Rusty. I did escape to Seattle without kids for the weekend. I say this still counts.

After day one I figured I needed to document my side of his trip.

Day one...

A friend stopped by to visit and we thought the kids were happily playing upstairs. Happily, until I joined in.

Ryan woke me up about 6am the next morning to let me know the toilet was full of socks.


Day 2 ...

We'll see what else they can come up with while he's gone.

3 comments:

Jen Childers said...

I'm so glad you decided to keep a blog. The nice thing is you can do as much or little as you want. This will be good for Rusty to see your side of his time away:) Those pictures crack me up! It was a fun weekend.I'm already looking forward to our next getaway sometime:)

Loren said...

so excited you started a blog - now maybe I can keep up with what is going on without always having to bug your mom. Your twins crack me up - i am just learning that this is what BOYS are all about.

Feel free to stop by and check out the happenings of this crazy Sly family at www.theslyfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Michelle- your mom shared your boys escapades. Brings back memories. But I think your guys have a bit more myscheiviousness than mine. Remember that breathing is good. :)
Take care.....good luck...
Keely