Sunday, November 9, 2008

We did have cribs and they were really cute.

The twins room is really a sad site. Two little mattresses on the floor. I was really sad to see the cribs go. I don't think I've ever really thought much about putting the cribs away. But this time makes me sad. Maybe because I'll never need to put one up again, mostly because I really liked them.
This is their room shortly after they were born. When we were too sleep deprived to enjoy the time that they could not get out of their cribs on their own.

2 comments:

Mara said...

Okay, I was sorry about day one when I heard but REALLY sorry about day two. I'm glad you got away this weekend but I hope you get more pictures of your "Africa trip." = )

Jen Childers said...

Taking cribs down is sad in that you realize they really aren't those cute cuddly babies anymore. Your nursery was adorable, but I bet the next "look" you come up with for for their toddler age room will be just as cute.