

We had a Halloween Birthday Party for Brock and Trent to celebrate before Rusty left. Their birthday is this Sunday, November 16th. It will be a much more quiet event. A few of our favorite babysitters came to help with the carnival games. Trent couldn't have been happier than to have all his girlfriends there, especially Ashley, his number 1.
I was so excited to have made these cakes. The cakes aren't so special, but the time I had with the boys was. Magic happened that day. Trent slept in, so I had a moment in the morning to bake a cake with Brock. In the afternoon when I had decided to bake the second cake, I called both boys down and only Trent came. So they each had the chance to bake their own cake and I had the one on one time to cook with them. That I love. Cooking with two usually ends with one or both in tears as they argue over who does what and who stands where. Not my favorite.













2 comments:
looks like a fun time. happy birthday to trent and brock - can't believe they are gonna be 3 - how time flies!
What a fun party! I'm bummed we missed it. I love all the Halloween costumes and the pics of the kids with the pumpkins. The spider cakes turned out great and I'm glad you got to have that one on one baking time with each of them. I need to do that more with my kids. You are such a patient mom.
Post a Comment