Sunday, November 16, 2008

Still surviving!

Here's a few of the latest escapades.

I could tell the twins were not napping, but I needed to have a quiet moment. I figured they couldn't cause too much harm left to their room. Ahhh, I am again wrong. I think they had been swinging from the blinds. I guess a trip to Home Depot will be on tomorrow's agenda. I think their birthday money will pay for a new pair of blinds. Too bad they do not understand this yet.

This is a few days ago. Brock had wrapped the island in a roll of tape. I think he made it around three times before he ran out. I started to clean it up and then remembered the camera. This is the half cleaned up version.

And more fun. I decided to paint the twin's room this weekend so I put their mattresses in my room. I made sure the bathroom door was locked so again, they couldn't get into trouble. It certainly amazes me what they come up with. I suppose shackles are really not appropriate.

After what the twins came up with this week, I think Derrek takes the cake. I woke up late today. I set my alarm for 6am and didn't get up until 7:15am. We needed to be at church before 9am and I still needed to give the twins a bath and iron their clothes as well as get all other things ready for church. Rusty had also let me know he would be calling aroung 8am to tell the twins Happy Birthday. So needless to say I was a little frazzeld as I walked into church. As we walked past the library I looked over at Derrek and noticed his shirt .

Yes, this is the shirt he had on. Maybe he was hungry, but thank goodness he had his church shirt on underneath.

3 comments:

Mara said...

Wow! This is pretty good stuff, Michelle! I LOVE Derrek's church shirt--what a trickster! You should book your next getaway soon = )

Jen Childers said...

Wow...what a couple of days you've had. At least you're documenting it, so you can look back and laugh. Can you pick up some blinds for us while you're at Home Depot? I like the blue. I'll have to come over and see all your projects. That is so hilarious that Derrek even got out the door with that shirt on. So funny! Happy Birthday to the big 3 year olds!

Amy and Brad said...

That is so funny!